Copyright 2007-2012. Judy Christie Consulting Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Site designed by RootSky Books | www.rootskybooks.com
Read any of the Hurry Less, Worry Less books lately?
The HLWL series is all about slowing down and savoring the best life has to offer.
Too often we forget to stop and smell the roses, reflect on life, and really be ourselves.
These books will help you destress and be more productive in the long run. After
all, a relaxed mind is a more efficient mind.
The Hurry Less, Worry Less series includes Hurry Less, Worry Less: Ten Strategies
for Living the Life You Long For; Hurry Less, Worry Less at Christmas: Having the
Holiday Season You Long For; Hurry Less, Worry Less for Moms; Hurry Less, Worry Less
for Families; and Hurry Less, Worry Less at Work.
How to hurry less and worry less:
• When you say “no” to one thing, you say “yes” to something else.
• Don’t try to be perfect. Just do your best.
• Take one activity off your calendar.
• Decide what’s most important in your life, and make time for it.
• Put some of your worries on hold. You can always come back to them.